Mountain Bike Safari offers high quality catered mountain bike holidays in France for adrenalin junkies seeking the best biking trails La Rosiere, Tignes, Les Arcs, Ste Foy and La Thuile have to offer. Your hosts are mountain bike loving, outdoor pursuit enthusiasts who love to share their passion for the local region. The venue for your catered mountain bike holiday in France is the beautiful Chalet Chocard, located at an ultra high altitude of 1850mts, in the pretty resort town of La Rosiere in the heart of the dramatic Tarentaise Valley, Savoie, France. La Rosiere is perfectly placed to offer some the best rides the French Alps has to offer. The mountains are big, the scenery is perfect and the rides on offer are rarely used, providing both variety and challenges to accommodate all needs.
Your one week itinerary of mountain biking includes around 20,000mts vertical in four different mountain biking resorts and more if you can handle it, with a full guiding service available and a support team on stand-by to take care of any unfortunate mishaps. Expect to ride the tracks in Tignes, Les Arcs, Ste Foy, La Thuile and La Rosiere of course.
- Fully catered holiday service for six nights per week.
- A hearty breakfast before your day of mountain biking.
- A tasty packed lunch to take with you on the mountains.
- Scrumptious 3-course evening meal including a BBQ on the terrace.
- Minibus shuttles and bike carriage on the safari where required.
- A fabulous, modern chalet with a beautiful outdoor hot-tub and muscle-relaxing steam room.
- WIFI, IPOD, DVD collection and Sky TV.
- Secure garage adjacent to the chalet.
- Power wash for the bikes.
- Professional local support for mountain bike spares and repairs.
- Quality mountain bike hire to suit all budgets.
- Enthusiastic, competent chalet hosts taking care of your catering and chalet cleaning requirements.
For more information, please click the logo below to be redirected to our dedicated Mountain Bike Safari website...